Wanted - Property Management Maintenance Technician.
Our high volume, fast paced department has an immediate opening for the right applicant to become one of our next lead Maintenance Technicians. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus benefits. Criminal record check and smart phone is required. Reliable van or covered pickup is a must.
Please fax your resume to CMS at 250 475 2008 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following skills are an asset for the position:
- Carpentry, plumbing, electrical skills.
- Drywall repair, texturing, painting at a high quality level.
- Water leak detection and repair.
- Irrigation start ups and repairs.
- Bathroom renovations and tile work.
- Door adjustments with door closers.
- Work inside and outside in all elements.
- HVAC service work.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following:
- The ability to follow instructions both written and oral.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Present the company in a professional manner.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality with the ability to set your own appointments.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic.
- Good organizational, time management and documentation skills.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and problem solving.
- Be able to lift equipment and supplies of 50lbs or more up stairs and throughout buildings if needed.
The successful candidate must:
- Must have experience and be able to work independently.
- Wear a company uniform daily.
- Be on a occasional on-call rotation for after hours service.
- Provide your own tools.
- Have a full sized van or covered pick up truck.
Compensation will depend on experience and qualifications. Please email resume with your salary expectations to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.