Accounts Payable Clerk
Cornerstone Properties Ltd. has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. The successful candidate will be a team player and have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience working in accounts payable with a solid understanding of accounting fundamentals.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Experience in the property management industry is an asset.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We offer a competitive benefits program after three months and RRSP matching after one year of employment.
Please send resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Wanted - Enthusiastic Journeyman
Our property management company is ready to hire our next certified or talented tradesperson. We have an immediate opening for the right applicant to join our team as a versatile Maintenance Technician. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus benefits. Criminal record check and smart phone is required. Reliable van or covered pickup is a must.
Compensation will depend on experience and qualifications. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please send your resume with your salary expectations via Fax “attention CMS” at 250 475 2008 or
email directly to email@example.com
The following skills are an asset for the position:
- Carpentry, plumbing, electrical skills.
- Drywall repair, texturing, painting at a high quality level.
- Water leak detection and repair.
- Irrigation start ups and repairs.
- Bathroom renovations and tile work.
- Door adjustments with door closers.
- Work inside and outside in all elements.
- HVAC service work.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following:
- The ability to follow instructions both written and oral.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Present the company in a professional manner.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality with the ability to set your own appointments.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic.
- Good organizational, time management and documentation skills.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and problem solving.
- Be able to lift equipment and supplies of 50lbs or more up stairs and throughout buildings if needed.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience and be able to work independently.
- Wear a company uniform.
- Be on a occasional on-call rotation for after hours service.
- Provide own standard tools.
- Have a full sized van or covered pick up truck.